July 3, 2012

Newsday Tuesday

Favorite Tweets:

Favorite Search Terms:

Book News:

Rest in Peace, Nora Ephron.

13 comments so far.

13 responses to “Newsday Tuesday”

1. alenaslife says:

I love Newsday Tuesday so much. I missed the WBN tweet, but I know you’ll always catch the things I miss.

• Cassie says:

Aw, thank you dear. I love doing it because it catches me up on all the latest news and makes me pay attention on twitter. You’re always retweeting fabulous things too!

2. alenaslife says:

BTW…I’m picking up Absolutely True Diary…at the library on Thursday. Maybe we were separated at birth?

• Cassie says:

I’ve been at the beach all week so I’ve only read like thirty pages but we should definitely book club it. I always love talking to someone who has the book fresh in their mind. I love Alexie, I hope you will too!!!

3. angela says:

I’m able to quote (and do often at work) from WHMS, YGM & SIS…I’ve not seen Heartburn for ages, but at the tender age of 13 this early Nora movie resonated…sigh, she shall be missed. ~

• Cassie says:

Her movies just have this emotional power. I got a book by her for Christmas and thought it was a book for older women so I haven’t read it, but I will now. I also feel ridiculous for thinking that way. I feel like I’m going to discover her books finally.

I love how you say the tender age of 13, isn’t that true? Dirty Dancing and Calamity Jane are my young adult favorites.

4. Merin says:

I saw that 50 Shades tweet on Twitter and LOLed. When I worked at the bookstore, my favorite EVER customers were a gay couple who purchased a book of gay sex positions. The one was completely embarrassed and the other was completely not, going so far as to whisper, “I can’t wait to try post #50 when we get home.” I had a huge grin on my face when I told them to “have a nice night”. 😀

Also, Merida has truly fantastic hair. I think she might just be my favorite Disney princess ever.

5. Karen says:

Yay for Marida and us curly/frizzy headed girls who have held the good fight for years!

6. Kristel says:

Hello Cassie!Love your blog, so I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award. 🙂
    Nomination: http://thebadbread.wordpress.com/2012/07/04/versatile-blogger-award-thank-yous-and-nominees/
    Award: http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/about/